Updated July 9, 2020
Our Services do not target and are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, DO NOT provide Personal Information to us and do not use the Site.
Information Collected About You and How We Collect It
We collect information about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, by purchasing a product or sending us an email;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include but is not limited to usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies; and
- From third parties such as our business partners.
Our Services do not collect “Sensitive Information” such as information about your medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual behavior.
Cookies And Other Automatic Data Collection. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use locally stored objects (known as Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Some of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Services statistics.
- personal information
- your location data data about your online activities over time and across different sites
- your location data
- cookie identifiers
- your IP address.
This data may be used by such third parties to target advertising based on your online activity. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. This information may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
OPTING OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING
You can opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers at www.aboutads.info/consumers. Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on the NAI website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To fulfil your order when you purchase our products.
- To improve your experience on our Site.
- To log errors.
- To present our Services and the content to you and to improve what we offer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our vendors and service providers who require your information to fulfill your product order.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide your information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
Opting Out of Marketing
You can unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional emails from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below. It may take up to 30 days to process your request..
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail using the information listed under Contact Us below.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can do so online or notify using the contact information provided under the Contact Us heading below.
Hempstead Farms will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Hempstead Farms will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Third Party Services