When you’re performing research about the type of hemp-derived product that works best for you, it’s extremely important to make sure that you’re purchasing your CBD products from a trusted source. At Hempstead Farms CBD, we’re proud to be your safe haven when it comes to providing you with the highest-quality, organic CBD products on the market.
We’re a small, family-owned company, and so we take great care into getting you the best alternative wellness options that are safe, lab-tested and formulated with your comfort in mind. Our team is committed to doing our part to end the stigma associated with hemp, and a big factor in all of this is sharing important educational information to help people understand exactly what it is that makes hemp such an amazing plant.
If you’ve been following along with our blog page, one of our earlier blogs talked about the endocannabinoid system. Let’s now discuss another important aspect of hemp wellness – The Entourage Effect.
What is the Entourage Effect?
Understanding how CBD interacts with our bodies goes a long way into figuring out our most optimal level of comfort. There are many important terms associated with hemp and CBD, and one of these is certainly the entourage effect.
So, what is the Entourage Effect? Simply put, it is the enhanced effect that occurs when several hemp compounds work together to create a greater impact upon our endocannabinoid system. Here are some things we know about the entourage effect:
- The entourage effect has been shown to bring out holistic properties that are not present within pure CBD isolate.
- Experts believe that this effect increases the therapeutic value of CBD by enhancing it’s known benefits or by expanding the field of applications.
- The more natural compounds present, the better chances there are of an increased entourage effect and therefore increased relief.
- The many different compounds found within the hemp plant may have an impact on various areas and pathways in the body.
What are the Main Components of the Entourage Effect?
Now that we’ve covered the basics of the entourage effect, we can talk about the specific main components found in hemp that work in tandem to provide a greater impact.
Here are the main components of the entourage effect:
- Cannabinoids (such as CBD, CBG, CBN)
- Terpenes (such as a-Pinene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Linalool)
- Flavonoids (such as cannflavine A, cannflavine B, cannflavine C, vitexin)
- Additional Phytonutrients
Hempstead Farms Full Spectrum CBD Oil for a Greater Entourage Effect
For an enhanced opportunity to access the entourage effect — be sure to try our Hempstead Farms Full Spectrum CBD Tincture — it’s all organic, vegan, Non-GMO, third-party lab-tested, and tastes minty fresh to give you a discrete, delicious wellness boost any time you need. Organic Hemp Goodness, from our family to yours!
At Hempstead Farms, we believe in the power of hemp, and its ability to change the world. Keep following our blog page for more information and educational content about hemp & CBD — and if you haven’t yet, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook!
Always consult a physician before making any changes to your health or fitness regimen.